Information Technology Support Specialist
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Job Vacancy : 1
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests through a series of actions, either face-to face or over the phone.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Set up accounts and profiles for new hires.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Providing technical support across the company including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Diploma or above in computer science, IT or related field.
- Strong understanding of PCs, peripherals, and various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, and Android.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure, Internet Security.
- Familiar with MySQL is a plus.
- English communication skills (fluent speaking, writing/reading).
- Good knowledge & understanding of complex IT infrastructures including data center, network, security and W2K server concepts.
- Understanding of the following: Microsoft Technologies, Application System Design, software development lifecycle, Database concept, Data Conversion, etc.