Accounting & Finance
Job Vacancy : 1
- Responsible for financial closing process and management reporting for a group of entities.
- Prepare/review monthly management consolidation financial statements
- Assist in prepare/review the day to day running of payment and collection process
- Verify and ensure all the payments are proper authorized and approved before payment
- Review and check the financial information submitted by subsidiaries / other reporting entities.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax consultant
- Responsible for the annual filing and tax filing for Singapore entities
- Fulfill other ad hoc requirement as required by superior or holding company.
- At least 4years of relevant working experience, preferably in Real Estate industry and with audit experience.
- Candidate with CA or CPA qualification will be advantage.
- Candidate should be meticulous, careful and have an independent working style. An extremely high level of competency is expected.
- Meticulous with an eye for details and able to manage stress under tight deadline.
- Self-motivated team player, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Dedicated and organized individual who has strong time management skills and is committed to getting tasks done.