Senior Finance Manager
Accounting & Finance
Job Vacancy : 1
- Take ownership of the bookkeeping and financial / management reporting for property development projects in various countries in Southeast Asia and reporting to CFO.
- Lead a small finance team and communicate with the head of finance of various subsidiaries in Southeast Asia to Monitor the financial position of their projects and ensure the smooth running of the day to day accounting operations.
- Review and submit monthly singleton and consolidated financial statements to head office and related communications, with hands on role managing the cashflow, treasury and taxation duties for management reporting purposes.
- To ensure the integrity and accuracy of the financial information, highlighting areas for improvement and help to drive corporate wide projects.
- Prepare the tax provision calculation and review local tax filing and return.
- Work closely with head of finance of subsidiaries in handling local statutory compliance requirements, liaise with external auditors and other professional parties.
- Prepare management reports including budget, forecast and financial analysis.
- Build up and supervise the finance team. Perform ad-hoc projects assigned by management.
- Participate with finance team in term of new investment structure and fund structure.
- Helps finance team to engage suitable candidate to join the component team.
- Degree or above, member of CPA or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge in accounting policies and IFRS, familiar with financing reporting and tax filing process in Southeast Asia and ERP system.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of finance & accounting experience in property development sector.
- Strong business partnering skill, ability to work with cross function senior stakeholders, prior supervisory experience is a must.
- Candidates with Big Four experience is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, well organized, independent, able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese speaking is a plus).