Warehousing Management Associate
Job Vacancy : 4
- Responsible for warehouse on-site management, plan the location of products, and ensure the warehouse environment is clean and tidy.
- Regularly inspect the products to ensure stocks are consistent.
- Take occupational protective measures as required during work.
- Receive all the goods delivered to the warehouse, verify the quantity according to the documents provided, and scan the warehouse receipt and post it in system.
- Loading and unloading the goods ordered by the customer as required.
- Scan the code of the designated products.
- High school graduated and above with two years working experience in warehousing and logistics.
- Proficient in local language and business communication skills in English or Chinese.
- have a strong sense of responsibility and can use basic office software.