Accounting & Finance
Job Vacancy : 1
- Implement departmental audit tasks and compose audit plans.
- On-site inspection of the documents and materials of the audited entity.
- Analyze audit results, compile audit reports and conduct follow-up audits.
- Daily review and supervision of the implementation of the company’s internal control process system (including but not limited to budget, expense reimbursement, engineering, procurement, investment promotion, property management, capital, finance, etc.).
- Bachelor degree or above with two years proven experience in auditing or accounting field.
- Solid background in local laws, regulations, policies and corporate accounting standards related to finance, auditing and taxation.
- Holders of ACCA or CIA certificates are preferred.
- Good professional ethics, continuous learning ability, strong verbal and written expression skills, independent communication and coordination skills, flexible adaptability and strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in local language and business communication skills in English or Chinese.
- Relevant work experience in commercial real estate and property management related industries is preferred.