Hong Kong, China
Job Vacancy : 1
- Responsible for the preparation and review of project estimates and construction drawing planning;
- Discuss and revise the contract;
- Major engineering changes, on-site visa review work;
- Responsible for reviewing the project payment to ensure that it is timely, accurate and reasonable;
- Responsible for the preparation of capital use plans and capital statistical reports;
- Responsible for the establishment of a project dynamic cost table and timely provision of dynamic cost related data to implement cost control during the construction process;
- Responsible for preparation and completion of inspection and acceptance;
- Responsible for the sorting and filing of related documents and materials;
- Complete other tasks arranged by company leaders.
- Degree in quantity surveying/cost engineering/cost management or related majors;
- Have at least 3-7 years of experience in cost estimation, cost control and contract management in commercial projects/residential projects;
- Cost engineer/AIQS/RICS qualifications in quantity measurement/cost engineering/cost management are preferred;
- Have good coordination and communication skills, a strong sense of work responsibility and team spirit, and a strong ability to execute plans;
- Speak Mandarin and English are more value.