Senior HR Manager
Administration & HR
Job Vacancy : 1
- Assist the Director of Human Resources in developing and implementing HR and Administration strategies and initiatives across Asia, including in our businesses in Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, The Philippines, Thailand, UAE and Vietnam.
- Take ownership in improvement and standardization of all HR practices.
- Oversee and provide guidance to every regional HR team to ensure the delivery of global HR projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience with regional exposure.
- Results orientated, strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and strategic mindset to drive performance, improve operational activities and contribute to regional and global projects.
- Good understanding of labor laws and regulatory compliance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in both Chinese and English to support our Chinese speaking employees.
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, rapid changing work environment and willing to adapt working hours due to the demands of regional workload.