Job Vacancy : 1
- Assist and provide administrative support the PR team.
- Design and control the project schedule.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Prepare presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Delegate tasks to concerned parties.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Organize meetings, attend, and recording minutes.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Contact government agencies
- At least 1 years of work experience
- Hands-on experience with project management
- Very organized and helpful
- Flexible and able to priorities a changing to do list
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Good with English and Thai (verbally and written)
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
- Able to work in a team
- BA or BSc in Business Administration or related field