Senior Legal Manager
Job Vacancy : 1
- Drafting and reviewing the contracts and legal documents required for the daily operations of the Singapore office.
- Provide legal advice on mergers and acquisitions, real estate development, construction, intellectual property, employees and general business and prepare related documents.
- Assist in handling legal matters in Southeast Asia projects
- Liaison with relevant government sectors and external lawyers if needed.
- Registered lawyer in Singapore or Malaysia with three to six years of practice experiences.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Working experience in Southeast Asian real estate projects is a big plus.