Job Vacancy : 1
- Provide legal advice and support the group’s business including but not to;
- Real estate, construction, IP, labor and general commercial matters;
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications.
- Draft, review and negotiate full-range of commercial and legal documents both in Thai and English;
- Lead the legal team in Thailand and liaise with external legal counsel and /or specialists and / or internal concerned parties in legal and compliance issues;
- Contact any relevant government agencies(e.g. Ministry of Commerce, Land department) for the registration, license/permit as required by law;
- Keep senior management abreast of all new and existing laws and regulations that may have implications to the company;
- Provide company secretarial services;
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor or master degree in law, qualified lawyer;
- At least 8 years of relevant legal experiences gained from a reputable law firm or in-house legal department;
- Strong commercial awareness is required;
- Knowledge in Real Estate law, construction, and property development;
- Hands-on experience in reviewing and drafting of various contracts and liaise with various government department with minimal supervision;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Thai, Chinese skills a plus;
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills.