Cost Control Manager/Officer
Job Vacancy : 1
- Responsible for cost control and contract management of project;
- Review cost estimates / tender documents / variations & claims assessment prepared by consultants;
- Manage the procurement of materials / equipment;
- Prepare cash flow / expenditure forecast for financial control purposes.
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines;
- 8 to 12 years(Manager) or 4 to 8 years(Officer) relevant experience in cost estimating, cost control and contract administration of commercial projects / arcades;
- Professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying preferred;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin is preferred.