Research Associate–Samanea Business Institute
Investment & Analysis
Job Vacancy : 1
The candidate will be responsible for primary and secondary research at junior level to support the Samanea Business Institute:
- Contribute to research and propose enhancement to the Group’s long-term property development strategy;
- Identifying and analyzing existing / previous project case studies;
- Analyzing real estate trends and undertaking market analysis in the Asia Pacific region including China and South East Asia;
- Analyzing global macroeconomic trends and their impact on our business strategy;
- Managing and maintaining research databases.
- Preferably a degree in Real Estate and/or Finance/Business/Administration/Economics;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in research / consulting in the real estate sector;
- Prior experience in an International Property Consultant firm or in the in-house research function of a real estate player would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin is a must.