Engineering Procurement Officer
- Manage activities from planning, scoring and implementing products sourcing plans; negotiate wit suppliers to achieve competitive price, deals and terms.
- Follow up orders arrangements as products delivering, tracking arrival, custom claim, liaising domestic logistics and handling specific purchase orders, etc…
- Develop. review, manage and maintain good relationship with suppliers.
- Improve data integration, monitor sales performance and replenish product items when necessary.
- other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Extrovert personality. hardworking, be able to work under stress.
- Good communication skills, fluency in Chinese or English is a must.
- Familiar with procurement processes, be able to work independently, building materials procurement experiences required.
- Have good service consciousness and strong negotiation and bargaining skills.
- Domestic and international business travels required.