Assistant Manager– Cost and Contract
Hong Kong, China
- Measure, quote, analyze and purchase materials/equipment needed during project design;
- Proactively track design changes and site visas, and review the impact on cost;
- Prepare monthly report based on dynamic cost of civil construction or installation, and provide suggestions on cost saving and management improvement based on the actual data;
- Take charge of project settlement or review of project settlement consolidated by cost contract consultants;
- Organize and analyze the cost after the project is completed, and prepare the evaluation report on cost;
- Cover all stages of subcontracting and engineering equipment material procurement bidding within the professional scope and review shortlisted material suppliers.
- Previous experience of study or work abroad, with English as the working language to draft drawings and draft other work materials in English.
- At least 10 years of work experience, including at least 5-10 years in international real estate development, civil engineering cost, budget and final accounting.
- Hands-on experience in large and medium-sized international real estate construction projects, civil engineering bidding, contract execution, cost management, etc..
- Good knowledge of international laws and regulations, market material prices, work independently to complete the analysis on budget, final accounts and cost.
- Proficiency in engineering cost related software, with relevant qualification or certificate of cost engineer.
- Strong coordination and communication skills, sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit with strong can-do attitude and capability of planning.
- Accept long-term overseas business travel.