Location: Foshan, China
- Strictly implement the company’s fund settlement system, responsible for the daily overseas business bank collection and payment, receiving checks and bank drafts, and enter the collection and payment flow into the financial system;
- Responsible for the custody of cash and important receipts , and conduct inventory on time in accordance with the fund management rules;
- Submit relevant financial and capital statements monthly
- Assist the financial manager to establish and implement relevant financial and capital management systems;
- Complete other temporary tasks assigned by the leader.
- Bachelor degree or above, accounting, finance and other related majors.
- More than 1 year of financial related work experience, proficient in using financial and office software.
- Honest and law-abiding, strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork spirit and professional ethics.
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing, able to carry out basic daily communication.
- Able to accept overseas business trips.