Location: Foshan, China
- Establish and update the list of suppliers and contractors.
- Check the procurement/bidding strategy.
- Cooperate with the local bidding committee to review the bidding plan and conduct pre-check qualification.
- Searching supplier/contractor, bidding documents and list of bidders.
- Arrange for bid opening and cooperate with the bid committee to evaluate the returned bids.
- Recognition of qualification certificates and other work.
- Bachelor degree or above in quantity surveying or related majors.
- 3-8 years of relevant experience in construction project procurement, bidding, and contract management.
- Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in both of Chinese and English.
- Can accept overseas business trips.