Legal Counsel / Legal Manager
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Provide legal advice and support the Group’s business, including but not limited to real estate, construction, IP, employment and general commercial matters.
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications.
- Draft, review and negotiate full-range of commercial and legal documents.
- Liaise with external government departments, legal counsel, and/or specialists.
- Handle ad hoc assignments, including administration duties.
- Keep senior management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company.
- Cambodia lawyer with 4 years to 8 years of relevant legal experience gained from a reputable law firm or in-house legal department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to serve as a point of contact internally and externally.
- Strong and commercial awareness are required.
- Hands-on experience in reviewing and drafting of various contracts with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Chinese language skill is a PLUS.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, adaptable, detail-minded and a team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Legal Manager