Location: Foshan, China
- Complete daily procurement, documentary and other related work.
- Assist in domestic and overseas orders processing and track the progress.
- Develop, review, manage and maintain a good relationship with suppliers.
- Ensure timely delivery of goods and other matters.
- Complete departmental civilian work and other tasks assigned by the leader.
- Major in international economics and trade, marketing and other related.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in purchasing management and order process.
- Meticulous and rigorous, good communication and coordination skills.
- Strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
- Those who can accept to overseas business trips are preferred.