Location: Foshan, China
- Internal communication in the department, upload and release and archive document and assist in reception;
- Organize department meetings and take minutes. Draft work reports and summary for the department;
- Maintain relevant technical data and archive documents of the department, and fill in various reports and forms accurately;
- Keep record of equipment failures, maintenance items, updates
- Complete other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Good image and temperament, with CET 6 certificate or above, strong communication, writing and comprehension skills in both Chinese and English;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, major in secretarial, administrative management, human resources management, etc., outstanding fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Good knowledge of office administrative management and work process, with basic business writing skills and strong communication skills;
- Excellent in writing official documents, and proficient in office software such as Microsoft Office;
- Meticulous with strong sense of responsibility and integrity.