Location: Foshan, China
- Day-to-day payment and settlement, bill management, system data maintenance and other related duties as required by the company;
- Prepare and review various capital statements and submit them to the headquarters in a timely manner;
- Act as a point of contact with finance, banks, government and related bodies, and assist the Head of Finance with his/her work locally;
- Establish and improve the fund monitoring system, supervise and promote the effective implementation of the internal management system, and standardize the company’s business and fund operations;
- Supervise the capital plan and budget implementation of the company, and analyze and provide feedback regarding the capital plan and budget in a timely manner;
- Assist the work in and out various business departments;
- Complete other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- At least 2 years of experience in group finance with good knowledge of finance, financial laws and regulations, China Banking Regulatory Commission, People’s Bank of China and Foreign Exchange Administration and other regulatory agencies are preferred.
- Excellent in financial-related business processes and good knowledge of business etiquette.
- Strong communication, logical thinking and management skills, responsible, can-do, and accept overseas business travels.
- Proficient in office and financial related software.
- Strong communication skills in Chinese and English;
- Previous overseas experience is preferred.