Location: Foshan, China
- Take charge of onsite management of civil engineering construction, and take control of the quality, schedule, and safety of projects;
- Responsible for the construction technical part of civil engineering, assist the project manager to prepare the construction management plan, and improve the construction technical material;
- Organize the technical evaluation of equipment manufacturers within the professional scope of civil construction, and put forward recommendations on the system, layout, structural plan and equipment material selection;
- Review visa of workers of the construction site, report to the project manager in a timely manner, supervise project changes, and ensure project quality;
- Responsible for preparing civil construction related content in the project report;
- Complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in civil engineering.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in industrial and civil construction, various special construction and management planning onsite.
- Good knowledge of CAD, Photoshop, and various commonly used software.
- Track record in independently complete the technical standard preparation and construction site coordination of civil building and structural construction drawings.
- Excellent capabilities of drawing review and quality control.
- Analyze building structure, optimize and solve structural problems on site.
- Involve in implementing all stages of construction with good knowledge of construction and equipment.