Business Development & Operation
- Maintain the merchandise store display on a daily basis;
- Receive, process, and organize shipments and deliveries accordingly;
- Assist customers in locating desired shop items;
- Perform end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down showcases, products, as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- Follow the work arrangement of supervisors and assist in processing customer payments using the shop’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Under 38 years old, able to take shifts;
- Good image, good affinity with strong sense of responsibility and excellent communication skills;
- Experience with household goods industry or large-scale store sales/cash register/management is preferred.