- Establish and maintain the corporate identity by publicity, planning, designing and producing, market advertising design and graphic processing, and the design, production and innovation of marketing materials on a daily basis;
- Assist other colleagues in the department to successfully complete design works;
- Use and edit other design files on other PC and MAC, along with digital camera image processing, and marketing campaigns.
- Associate degree or above;
- Hands-on experience design and brand marketing experience is preferred;
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker, Corel-draw, CAD and other design software with strong art skills, and be able to handle graphic design, layout composition, typesetting and other duties well.
- Good communication skills, able to work as a team with strong sense of responsibility. Fast leaner.