Assistant/ Office Clerk
Administration & HR
- Take ownership of the office operation and complete the daily tasks in the department;
- Work with relevant departments and personnel to collect information on overseas target markets and conduct summary analysis;
- Collect, sort and analyses internal reports and forms;
- Facilitate and prepare work reports on a regular basis in approval procedures for the department.
- Strong English (CET-6 or above) writing and good translation skills.
- More than 1 year of work experience, fast leaner with open mind, meticulous, able to work under pressure with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Computer competency, such as MS Office.