- Track and trace outbound logistics orders arranged by supervisors;
- Brainstorm potential ways to deal with tough situation;
- Reconcile each invoice to its associated PO with the supplier on the daily basis, follow up with proceeding the customs declaration form, etc.;
- Responsible for the collection, sorting and system entry of import and export documents, and provide relevant information required by Finance Department;
- Complete other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Associate degree or above, major in international trade and logistics;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Hands on experience in customs declaration process, work independently to handle customs declaration, local inspection and quarantine declaration and shipping related matters;
- Effective Chinese and English verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills;
- Steadfast, meticulous as a team player.