Location: Sydney, Australia
- Providing legal and strategic advice on various legal issues.
- Drafting and reviewing a range of commercial contracts, agreements, policies, guidelines relating to general legal aspects of the businesses.
- Establishing and overseeing internal policies to optimize regulatory requirements, including corporate governance.
- Approving and signing legal documents, policies or guidelines if required.
- Instructing and liaising internal staff and external service providers.
- Overseeing and mentoring junior legal counsel.
- At least 3-5 years post admission experience in Corporate, Construction or Property are highly preferred.
- The ability to speak Chinese is highly preferred but NOT essential
- Excellent in drafting skills and commercial nous;
- Highly developed, effective communication skills and a good team player.
- Strong academic results with an above credit average.
- Excellent written communication and editing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Well-developed MS Office skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Enthusiasm and a positive, collaborative and proactive approach.