Human Resources Specialist
Implement and improve the company’s HR system and plans, training and development, performance evaluation, employee social security benefits and other aspects of management
Organize and assist other departments in recruitment, training and performance appraisal
Implement and improve related policies and procedures for employee entry, transfer, and resignation.
Employee information management and maintenance of employee files, accounting for employee compensation and benefits, etc..
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, major in administrative management, human resources management, etc., outstanding fresh graduates will also be considered;
- strong communication skills .
- Good knowledge of office administrative management and work process, with basic business writing skills and strong communication skills;
- Excellent in writing official documents, and proficient in office software such as Microsoft Office;
- Meticulous with strong sense of responsibility and integrity.