Customer Service Executive
- Able to deliver a professional and high-quality service experience in a customer-facing role.
- Identifying customers’ needs and to maintain a continuous high level of customer service delivery and satisfaction.
- Develop professional rapport with the customers and build positive brand loyalty
- Conduct and assist on sales activities and events, includes managing and working with staff needed for the events.
- Attend to customers’ feedback and challenges in a professional manner and follow through effectively and efficiently to resolution within the team.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience specializing in customer service field
- Possesses at least diploma in any field
- Strong communication skills (Being bilingual would be an advantage)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to adapt to any work situation; Excellent problem-solving skills, and know how to think and act under pressure
- Positive, extroverted, and outgoing personality with the passion for customer service