Accounting & Finance
Job Vacancy : 2
- Assists for processing and issuing monthly rental invoice/billing with accurate information timely;
- Assists for cash collection if required by Treasury Department;
- Liaise with tenants for annual and monthly billing;
- reconciliation of payments, resolve invoice discrepancies;
- vendor file maintenance;
- Prepare accounting details and bank reconciliations;
- Assist and coordinate of the audit process;
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures;
- Perform any ad hoc task as requested by FM or HQ.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent. B.com or LCCI Level 3 or ACCA student is preferred;
- 3 years working experiences in accounting field, at least 1 year Account Receivable and general accounting experience;
- Chinese or English skill is a must.