Accounting & Finance
- Assists for processing and issuing monthly rental invoice/billing with accurate information timely.
- Assists for cash collection if required by Treasury Department.
- Liaise with tenants for annual and monthly billing.
- reconciliation of payments, resolve invoice discrepancies.
- vendor file maintenance.
- Prepare accounting details and bank reconciliations.
- Assist and coordinate of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Perform any ad hoc task as requested by FM or HQ.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent. B.com or LCCI Level 3 or ACCA student is preferred.
- 3 years working experiences in accounting field, at least 1 year Account Receivable and general accounting experience.
- Chinese or English skill is a must.