Accounting & Finance
- process check/payment requests.
- prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- reconciliation of payments.
- resolve invoice discrepancies.
- vendor file maintenance.
- Prepare journal entries and general ledger.
- Prepare monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare accounting details and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare withholding tax certificates.
- Assist and coordinate of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Computer literate, must be experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- 4 years working experience in accounting field, at least 1-3 years accounts payable and general accounting experience.
- English skill (business level) is a must.