- Comply with warehouse operating processes and procedures.
- Provide administrative support in warehouse for order fulfilment and arrangement for delivery.
- Ensure all warehousing activities are operating in compliance with the department’s standard operating procedures.
- Establish and maintain a system for provisioning & inventory control.
- Reviews, verifies, and enters incoming and outgoing orders, materials are completed appropriately, and information are correct.
- Work on tight schedules, especially when stuffing containers for export.
- At least 8 years experience in relevant position.
- Must possess good work attitude & job responsibilities.
- Able to perform all aspects of warehouse functions.
- Able to work under pressure and plan the cargo movement.
- Good inter-personal skills and communicate with Management and workers.
- Educational qualification – minimum Secondary School Certificate.