Job Vacancy : 1
- Draft, review and negotiate of commercial and legal documents both in English and Thai;
- Conduct legal research in connection with company business;
- Keep record all signed legal documents;
- Translate legal document from Thai to English or from English to Thai;
- Contact, prepare & submit applications and supporting documents to any relevant government authorities;
- Provide the company secretarial services regarding meeting of the board of directors and shareholders;
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in law;
- At least 2 years of legal experiences. Experience in real estate business would be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written Thai and English;
- Computer Literacy;
- Able to work independently, under pressure, and complete assignments within the deadlines;
- Organizing and planning, highly attention-to-details, and problem-solving skills.