Accounting & Finance
- Prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures (TAS and IFRS).
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial reporting packages.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare the monthly, half-year, annual tax filing (PND2, PND3, PND53, PND54, PP30, PP36, PND50, PND51), included report related.
- Maintain fixed assets registers and prepare depreciation schedules.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Continuous support of budget and forecast activities.
- Monitor and support taxation issues.
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
- Liaise with professional parties, i.e. value surveyor.
- Assist with special/ad-hoc projects per request by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- Computer literate, must be experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in accounting field.
- English skill (business level) is a must.
- Have CPD is a must.
- Have CPA is an advantage.