Business Development & Operation
- Analyzed, prepare and implement property level business plans in accordance with established goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan for assigned assets.
- Acquire the new potential tenant partners and offer leasing space for our project sectors by negotiating pricing and closing the deal.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with tenant partners and distributors.
- Work closely with business development, marketing and tenant service teams for sales, zoning and merchandising mixed.
- Marketing information research and update regularly.
- College diploma/graduate or Associate degree or higher in Marketing, Computer, Economic and other related fields.
- Age from 22-35 years old, have 2 years’ experience of commercial/property leasing, sale or business development is a plus.
- Thai Nationality Only, Excellent communication skills in Thai and English, fluent in Mandarin is highly welcomed.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, to further organizational goals.
- Have good service consciousness and strong negotiation and bargaining skills.
- Domestic and international business travels required.