GA Officer & HR Admin
Administration & HR
- Managing employee’s administration including supervising absences, arranging annual leave & periodic leave (roster), medical claims and employee communication reimbursements
- Manage BPJS Manpower and BPJS Health for employees
- Responsible for industrial relations which includes work agreements, company regulations, mandatory labor, and PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Interface with internal employees regarding general affairs and administrative support functions
- Procurement/inventory control of office stationaries and pantry supplies
- Record keeping of office assets (e.g. laptops/desktops)
- Assist with preparing reimbursement, and other claims
- Updating employee’s attendance (absence, leave)
- Reconcile timesheets and leave records
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 – 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): admin, general administration, inventory & document control, Microsoft Office
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- English spoken, written
- Ability to work independently and in a team