Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Administration & HR
- Translate local documents to simplified Chinese or English.
- Liaise with colleagues to discuss any unclear points
- Proof read and edit final translated versions
- Responsible for contacting the government department in the early stage of real estate development, assisting the manager to complete various specific procedures, and ensuring the smooth implementation of the development plan.
- Responsible for coordinating government relations to ensure that water and power supply can meet the needs of the company.
- Participate in contract negotiations between government units and companies, and sort out the completed contracts in time
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking both of Chinese and English.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position