Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Inventory control procedures to ensure accurate inventory count
- Responsible for receiving and inspecting goods and delivery.
- Responsible for the establishment of accounts and inventory of goods.
- Responsible for storage and sanitation clean.
- Cooperate with the work of other departments.
- Candidate must possess at least high school or diploma in logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Basic of computer knowledge, basic of warehouse system knowledge, Able to handle scanner
- Preferably junior executive specialized in logistics/supply chain or equivalent.
- Able to perform O.T when request