- Provide legal support to the Group’s business, including but not limited to real estate, construction, IP, employment and general commercial matters.
- Conduct research and analyze and identify legal risks and implications.
- Draft, review and revise full-range of commercial and legal documents under the supervision of Legal Counsel.
- Be in charge of the filling of all legal documents executed in Myanmar.
- Liaise with external government departments, legal counsel and/or specialists.
- Handle ad hoc assignments, including administration duties.
- Keep senior management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company.
- Law degree and over 3 years’ experience in legal field; Myanmar lawyer qualification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to serve as a point of contact internally and externally.
- Strong and commercial awareness are required.
- Hands-on experience in reviewing and drafting of various contracts.
- Excellent written and spoken Burmese and English.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, adaptable, detail-minded and a team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline.