Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Handle all accounting functions, which include but not limited to posting of daily transactions and month-end closing.
- Prepare and analyses monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reports.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly cash flow forecast.
- Implement financial control and management on day to day operation
- Establish and execute accounting policy.
- Provide financial analysis for productivity improvement, operation efficiency, profitability and any related requirement.
- Liaise with auditor and handle annual audit
- Responsible for tax filing, statutory filing and other filing as required by law.
- Act as a team head of building an accounting team.
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA.
- At least 6 experiences in accounting, 2 years managerial experiences
- Audit exposure, with sound knowledge in consolidation and preparation of company and group FS will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of some professional accounting software will be an advantage.
- Independent, meticulous and has good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure in fast pace environment.
- Be able to read and write English or Chinese.