Associate-Investment and Tenancy Analysis
Investment & Analysis
- Research on local market intelligence in terms of real estate market trends and provide updates to HQ.
- Conduct analysis for our multi-phase development in-country at our existing land bank.
- Manage tenancy signing process, coordinate with various local and HQ departments and perform the necessary verification and checks.
- Responsible for the upkeep of files and maintenance of documents.
- Assist with annual rental review for operational properties.
- Maintain good relationships with international and large local real estate brokerage firms.
- University degree as a minimum.
- Minimum 2 years of direct real estate industry experience, preferably at international real estate brokerage firms, Big 4 accounting firms or foreign property developers.
- Leasing / tenant representation experience preferred, particularly in retail (malls) and industrial (warehouses and logistics centers).
- Familiarity with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command of English expected.