Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Work hand-in-hand with project development department to develop project from conceptual design till complication of construction.
- Carryout market survey and study on leasing rate tenants mix and strategies.
- Map out tenants mix base on company’s business direction and concept plan.
- Identify potential tenants, locating tenants that will lease the available space.
- Overseeing the marketing and advertising of vacancies on media/advert channels to attract potential tenants.
- Negotiable with potential tenants and closing the deal.
- Minimum 8 years working experiences in retail industry, 4 years experiences in direct engagement and negotiable with retailer for leasing.
- Well know of retail market in Malaysia particularly in KL.