Overseas Project development Manager (Sri Lanka)
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Responsible for the overseas (Sri Lanka) commercial Real Estate sector preliminary research, information collection, market positioning, brand building, feasibility program evaluation.
- Formulate project development plans and tools, conduct relevant contract negotiations or signature.
- Put forward promotion planning and implement the operation management system and service standards according to the business situation.
- Responsible for adjusting commercial buildings (complex investment), office building positioning, strategy and pricing of leasing and other related plans during the operation period.
- Responsible for local team building and maintenance of government relationships.
- 3-5 years experiences in investment development, planning, and operation management of commercial real estate, shopping malls, etc. the project starts from the early stage, with working experience in well-known real estate development companies preferred.
- Studied in development characteristics, market trends and models of shopping malls, relevant knowledge and experience in wholesale, retail and chain operation models.
- Familiar with commercial real estate market policies, regulations and commercial real estate project development process.
- Have good marketing strategy ability to integrate resources, resourceful in investment channels and branding
- Team building ability and management skills.
- Proficient in PPT, EXCEL, Word and other office software, strong communication skills, listening, writing in Chinese and English, copywriting and planning abilities.
- About 30 years old, Bachelor of degree or above in business management, economic management, real estate management
- Willing to travel and base in overseas (Asia)