Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Prepare and execute departmental audit plan
- On-site inspection of the documents and materials of the audited entity;
- Follow-up audit process and analyze audit results and compile audit reports;
- Conduct daily review and supervision of the implementation of the company’s internal control process system (including but not limited to budget, expense reimbursement, procurement, investment promotion, property management, capital, etc.).
- Bachelor degree or above, major in auditing or accounting
- Familiar with local laws and regulations, policies and corporate accounting standards related to finance, auditing and taxation
- Relevant work experience in commercial real estate, property management and other industries is preferred
- Holds ACCA or CIA certificate preferred
- Good professional ethics, continuous learning ability, independent communication and coordination skills, flexible adaptability
- Willing to travel on business trip if needed.
- Proficient in the local language, and second language in Chinese or English.